Teeth Whitening in Garland TX
Many people suffer from some form of dental discoloration, and it can have a substantial adverse effect on your self-esteem and appearance. A popular cosmetic dentistry option, teeth whitening offers one of the easiest, quickest, and most affordable enhancements to your smile. We at Parkway Dental Care & Orthodontics are here to assist if you feel your smile does not look as bright as you'd like it to. With teeth whitening solutions, almost everyone notices an improvement in brightness and whiteness of their natural teeth.
Are you ready to achieve your dazzling smile? Read on and let's make the brighter, more beautiful smile you've always wanted, a reality! Say goodbye to yellowed teeth—and hello to your new, beautiful smile!
What is Teeth Whitening?
Teeth whitening involves the application of specially formulated solutions to your teeth to eliminate stains. The treatment provides you with a fast solution to whitening the enamel on your teeth without causing any damage to them. A variety of factors can cause discoloration of teeth. Tobacco use, chewing, poor oral hygiene, and beverages such as red wine, coffee, tea, and spaghetti sauce can contribute to teeth staining.
Fortunately, our experienced dentists in Garland, TX, have quick solutions for you. We can give you a white, bright smile with just a few rounds of teeth whitening treatment at our clinic.
Types of Teeth Whitening Treatment in Garland:
Three different treatment options are available for teeth whitening.
In-House Professional Teeth Whitening:
You can bid farewell to your yellowed teeth with a few visits to our dental office. In-house treatment is a much better option than any other type of whitener. Our dentists will provide you with a customized procedure with faster results. At Parkway Dental Care & Orthodontics, we offer state-of-the-art whitening procedures.
Our cosmetic dentists combine Hydrogen peroxide gel and light energy to oxidize the molecules within your tooth enamel to make it appear brighter. This is the perfect solution for immediate results. Visiting our dentists would be ideal for whiter results in the shortest time.
At-Home Over-The-Counter Methods:
Various whitening products can be found at grocery stores and pharmacies, including strips and toothpaste. In these products, the bleaching agents are usually at a lower concentration than those we use at the office. Thus, it's a longer process with varied results.
Choosing tested whitening products is recommended. Consult with our experienced dentist near you in Garland if you are considering at-home solutions.
Combination of In-House and At-Home Methods:
After you consult with our dentists, a custom-made tray will be designed for you for your teeth whitening. Following our dentists' instructions on the quantity of whitening gel and duration, you can achieve bright teeth at home. This is a relatively short treatment, though it will be much longer than an in-house solution. These kits are provided to you by your dentist and are better than store-bought kits.
If you want professional supervision and reliable results as quickly as possible, consulting with our dentists for professional or in-house whitening solutions will be ideal.
Procedure of Teeth Whitening Treatment in Garland:
Our dentists at Parkway Dental Care & Orthodontics will first assess the health of your teeth and gums to assess if you can benefit from teeth whitening in Garland. Depending on your unique need, the dentist will decide on the best course of action. If needed, solutions like dentures or invisalign may be recommended.
- Teeth whitening is a quick, 45-60 minute outpatient procedure at our clinic.
- After applying a protective dam over your gums, hydrogen peroxide gel is applied to the teeth.
- After the gel rests for 15-20 minutes, a special light is directed at your teeth, causing the teeth's surface to oxidize and whiten.
- This process is repeated several times until your desired results are achieved.
The cost and timeframe of teeth whitening in Garland procedures can be customized at our clinic to fit your budget and schedule.
Ideal Candidates for Teeth Whitening Treatment in Garland:
- Anyone with yellowed and healthy teeth and gums without fillings or restorations can benefit from teeth whitening in Garland. If you have yellowed teeth, this procedure is for you.
- Children below 16 years of age or pregnant and lactating women are not recommended to use it.
- Patients with sensitive teeth and gums or restorations must consult their dentist before taking action.
- If you have gum diseases or severe discoloration, whitening procedures are discouraged.
- Feel free to contact us for your unique needs. We will provide you with emergency dentistry solutions as well.
Benefits of Teeth Whitening Treatment in Garland:
Our teeth whitening treatments have the following benefits:
- Removes discoloration and stains caused by food, medication, injury, or lifestyle habits. Restores your sparkling white smile.
- Our dentists use a professional-grade whitening gel. In contrast to grocery store teeth-whitening trays that leak and cause irritation, we offer a professional procedure that comfortably gives you the desired results.
- Teeth whitening in Garland is a fast, effective, and hassle-free treatment that gets you the smile you aspire. It's easy and completely customizable to fit your schedule.
- Your teeth and smile are among the most noticeable features on your face. Through simple professional teeth whitening, you can improve the aesthetics of your smile.
- Reclaim your confidence and self-esteem with your sparkling smile and give yourself a youthful look. Transform your whole appearance with our procedure.
- A tooth whitening procedure does not permanently whiten teeth. But with proper dental care, it can last up to years.
Visit Our Dentist for Professional Teeth Whitening in Garland:
Our clinic offers professional in-house teeth whitening in Garland that can remove any stains on your teeth with a few sessions. With an experienced team focusing on getting you the best results and improving your quality of life, we shall get you the most beautiful smile and self-esteem. Whether you need Teeth Whitening, Dental Implants, or Extractions, we are here for you.
Need to get your teeth whitened and reclaim your smile today? Search "Dentists Near Me Garland" on Google and consult Dr. Hooman Lohrasabi at Parkway Dental Care & Orthodontics, by dialing 972-495-5000. Our dental practice offers high-quality orthodontic care tailored to your unique needs. Let us help you regain your confidence today. Give us a call and we will be happy to help you.
Frequently Asked Questions on Teeth Whitening in Garland
Yes, as discussed in our blog post "How Teeth Whitening Works: Types and Potential Side Effects," there are some potential side effects associated with teeth whitening. These include temporary tooth sensitivity, gum irritation, and uneven whitening. It's important to note that overuse of whitening products can also lead to enamel damage.
Yes, teeth whitening treatment in Garland is safe and doesn't hurt. It might cause sensitivity to the teeth and gums. But, some patients experience little to no sensitivity. Visit our cosmetic dentist for professional teeth whitening. We also recommend special toothpaste to use before and after the treatment.
Teeth whitening treatment in Garland can last from six months to two years. Also, good oral hygiene and avoiding red wine, coffee, and smoking, all of which can cause staining, help preserve the result for up to ten years.
Professional teeth whitening in Garland can change your entire smile within an hour. You won't have to wait for weeks to see a change in the appearance of your teeth. Moreover, in-office teeth whitening is more reliable, and you can ensure that your teeth are in good hands.