Dear Parkway Dental Care Family,
We want to reach out to let you know that we care deeply about the safety and health of our patients, our team members, our families, friends, colleagues, and our community. We, as an office, have always gone above and beyond with infection and sterilization protocols and will continue to do so. In addition to the standard protocols set by OSHA and the CDC, we are also doing the following:
– On an hourly basis, our designated team member is wiping down all door handles, chair arms, counter-tops, pens, laminated forms, and all equipment that is commonly used throughout the day with medical-grade disinfecting wipes.
– All team members, including the front, are required to wear a mask.
– Everyone that walks in the office is requested to use the provided hand sanitizer.
– We have removed all magazines and toys from the reception area.
– We do ask that you limit the individuals that accompany you to your appointment unless absolutely necessary.
– If any patient would like to wait in their car until their operatory is ready, please just let us know and we would be happy to accommodate.
At this time, we will be closed for our regular business hours, but open for emergency appointments in order to serve our patient’s needs. Please give our office a call if there is an emergency and you would like to set up a time to come into the office. Please see ADA guidelines on what is of a dental emergency. If you have the following symptoms or have been in contact with anyone with the following symptoms for the past 7 days, we do ask that you refrain from visiting the office:
– Flu-like symptoms
– Shortness of breath
As an office, we will be continuing to closely monitor the updates as they become available from the CDC, WHO, ADA, and other national and local healthcare agencies. We ask for your trust and confidence as we are all in this together and we will continue to support our community to the best of our abilities.
The Parkway Dental Care & Orthodontics Team